Good product – but, ‘Coolamon’ is not yet on the market
The stroller shown in the website is a factory produced prototype. The next big step is to manufacture and ship ‘Coolamon’ to Australia. In order to make this step possible, Inyakart invites your participation.
You can participate in a number of ways:
- Help spread the word, through your social media networks, that ‘Coolamon’ will be available in April 2014 (facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/inyakart).
- Simply register your interest in purchasing ‘Coolamon’ and receive a $75 discount off the retail price of $395 (Melbourne Metro) (The price of the picnic tray and low pressure tyre accessories will be $95).
- Participate in a crowd funding campaign and pledge money in order to receive a reward when ‘Coolamon’ is available. The crowd funding campaign is running on an Australian crowd funding platform called iPledg.
- How iPledg works (similar to all other crowd funding platforms)
- A campaign with a the project name of ‘Coolamon’ has been opened on the iPledg website - www.ipledg.com
- A funding target of $95,000 and a closing date of 16th Dec 2013 has been set
- Rewards (Retail price of the ‘Coolamon’ shopping stroller will be $395)
|$275||A‘Coolamon’ delivered* free of charge
(a discount of $120)
|$175||A‘Coolamon’ delivered* for $100|
|$75||A‘Coolamon’ delivered* for $200|
*Free delivery within Melbourne Metro area
- Pledging means making a promise to pay, however, no payment is required until the funding target of $95,000 is met
- If the funding target is not met then no money changes hands – the progress of the fund raising can be seen on the iPledg website
- How to Pledge
- Go to www.ipledg.com
- Select ‘Projects’
- Select ‘Coolamon’
- Click on the photo of the stroller
- Click on the green ‘Pledge’ button
- Chose reward and pledge amount and click on the red ‘Pledge’ button
- Enter the required personal and banking details